Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Visitors

My dad's cousin Vince, who also happens to be my Godfather came to visit with his wife Kathy. We rented some 4 wheelers and went up in the mountains somewhere and had a blast! I rode with Vince most of the day. Joey thought it would be funny to pass us and drive through a huge puddle, soaking us. It was freezing and that just made it even more so. We had so much fun but by the end of the day we were all beat! Vince and Kathy made us a great dinner and we played our favorite card game, Shanghi.
Libby played on the floor while we played cards Joey and I
My dad and VinceVince and I
My Mom and Dad





1 comment:

  1. Holy CRAP!! You have been one busy little blogger the last couple of days!! ...it's about time, too, I was just about to call you and nag you to update!! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete