Thursday, August 6, 2009

4 month checkup

Today was an exciting day. Libby went to the doctor for her 4 month check up. Her head is 75th percentile, length 45th percentile and weight 2nd percentile. The doctor says I have to start supplementing with formula. I gave her a bottle when we got home and she sucked it down. Apparently I was starving my kid. Otherwise he said she looks great and is a cute baby with a great personality. (She takes after her momma) Also, Dan registered for classes today. He is starting at Weber State this fall for accounting. I'm so excited for him. He has a huge thirst for knowledge and I know he'll do great!

2 comments:

  1. Think ya got it right this time:::: LOL loveya
    and Libby will get it dont you worry

    ReplyDelete
  2. we need pictures and up dates my friend!

    ReplyDelete